woensdag 15 april 2009

Vingt

Dear you,

Today was a lovely day, it was sunny and there was a nice warm temperature! I made some photos with my best friend and I decided to wear my harem pants outside for the very first time, because I use it for danceclass. But it was very hot and that's why I also brought the skirt with me. I changed into the skirt for the first photo's, but then we wanted some icecream and we cycled to the city. I didn't want to wear the skirt, because that would be uncomfortable.
Don't you think it's strange that a lot of people show all  their skin after the first rays of sun..?
Okay it was warm today but still.. I think it's strange..






4 opmerkingen:

  1. die eerste twee fotos zijn echt (L)
    en ik kan maar niet ophouden over je haar!
    super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The first pictures are so pretty!
    I really like your outfit on that one.
    Great Blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. like your skirt. and your pants. actually, I like all of it. (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen